Be Part of the RiteCheck Family
Do you want to work in a company that provides vital services to its community and values its customers? Are you are a committed individual who is flexible and teamwork oriented? Then you have come to the ‘Rite’ place! RiteCheck embraces diversity and supports an inclusive work environment.
Customer Service Representatives (CSRs)
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) performs front-line duties, processes customer transactions such as check cashing, utility bill payments and purchases of money orders and service cards at store service windows. A CSR is responsible for ensuring high levels of customer service, transaction accuracy and operational efficiency.
How to Apply
- Stop by any RiteCheck location to complete and application and submit your resume.
- Email us your resume, and tell us what kind of position you are looking for.
Our company is proud to offer our employees one of the best benefit packages in the financial services industry. Our motto is "We look after those who take care of our business."
The following benefits are available to Full Time Employees after successfully completing the probation/ training program.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Illness and Accident Supplemental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan